Design pitching, i know what you’re thinking….but sometimes the opportunity presented outweighs the negatives.
In this instance another great example by the team for the Wynnum Manly Leagues Club. RED was approached by the management team at WMLC to create an exciting offer for its existing and new patrons. The concept was to have high appeal to a female demographic while maintaining its core customer.
The following design set to achieve the following:
- reinvigorate the WMLC brand and logo
- Refined the customer experience from streetscape though entry to internal offers
- create a safe, well lit entry point and carpark
- Create new contemporary brand, that links to the architecture and new facade
- Seamless transition from new building to refurbished existing building
- Elegant entry lobby that provides a feeling of spaciousness, focal reception area and digital overlay
- Clear sight lines for customers to all club offers
- Optimise natural light and views across the playing field